Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Late night craziness

So it's almost 2 am and I am still on the computer. Once I get on, I can't get off. So much to read! So much to think about! So much information on every possible subject I could ever possibly want to know anything about! Links to everything at my fingertips! Just one click away! Homeschooling, parenting, marriage, housekeeping, menu planning, my dear friend Stephanie's life and thoughts and pics of precious girlies - it seems limitless! And no one is interupting me (yet)! And I'm not anticipating that they will ANY TIME SOON! (OK, except maybe Jesse - it's possible, though not probable. And maybe Johnny-poo, if he wakes up in his recliner before the normal 4 or 5 am come-to-bed-from-the-recliner time.) I get absolutely HIGH on uninterrupted time by myself - like MANIC! I had coffee with Steph (decaf, though) from 9:15pm till 11:00ish, and the stimulating conversation gave me my second wind! Whew! I have got to CALM DOWN. And go to bed! I don't know how to do the fancy "Click Here", so here are links to some of my dear friends' blogs:
Steph - www.punkin-press.com/blog
Kristy - http://www.incredi-beasleys.blogspot.com/
Mills - http://www.cowboyhenry.blogspot.com/
Terrell - http://www.babyreichow.blogspot.com/

Goodnight! (Morning!)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are insane. :) I had fun, too, but only made it until about midnight when I got home!

Send us that fresh cow's milk info if you think of it before you go out of town - Travis is intriged!

Hannah said...

I can't believe I haven't found you before now, although still a newby to this blogging thing! Visit it and see THE GIRL, although behind on the blogs. Your kids are gorgoues, precious,and, I'm sure as much fun as you and J. We miss you- Hannah

heath greene said...

Gina and Johnny! Hey! Congrats on such an incredible family. I just found Terrell on facebook and she gave me your blog address. We are in Winston-Salem, NC after being on the west coast for a while. We now have three girls, ages 7, 4, and 18 months. would love to catch up more. You can reach me at hgreene@christiancounseling.org or heathgreen@yahoo.com

much love,

Heath