Sunday, April 13, 2008

Okay, so two weeks ago or so I tried to post a video Johnny Mac made about his frogs. I mean, I tried and tried. As you can see, it never worked. So for a MONTH now, I haven't posted one thing because my FEELINGS HAVE BEEN HURT. Yes, it's true, this stinking computer hurt my feelings. (Happens all the time, actually). And, of course, I don't really have time to do any of this (four kids = dishes and laundry and more dishes and more laundry), but it's so fun to know that the grandparents (and my precious friends and anyone else who's interested) can see how blessed we are by our amazing Lord. But I'm already on shaky ground even having a blog because of my love/hate thing with technology, so once I spent a couple of hours and had nothing to show for it, that was IT. But now that I've had a month off, I think I've somewhat recovered. Just wanted to explain where we've been. Hopefully, stuff will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Ricky Beasley said...

Don't let it win Gina. It's only metal, we can out think it.....