Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday morning cuteness!

Now that I know how to put pictures up for everyone to see, I'm going crazy!!! My kids are sooo cute, and unfortunately, none of the grandparents get to see them on a normal Sunday morning. So here they are! Notice how all three bigger kids are wearing boots - fun!



Sadie and Johnny Mac are best buds! A lot of times, the first thing she says in the morning is "Bubby aseep? Sadie vwake him up!"

Dixie sure knows how to pose. She's gotten a lot of practice from posing for Granna (Johnny's mom) hundreds of times!


















Two momentous events for Jesse today: 1) This was his first day in 3-6 months-sized clothes (thanks Aunt Ann and Uncle Ray for this outfit) and 2) He rolled over!! Daddy put him on his tummy (see the drool spot?), but the next thing we knew, he was like this! Fun! He's such a dreamboat!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun that you are posting all these pictures. :) Makes me happy!

Lori G said...

gina - hey ! these are great! I am trying to figure out how to post to your blog and keep forgetting my passwd!